Let’s talk Summer Fashion…
With summer around the corner, it is time to stock up on summer fashion essentials. These top 5 fashion must-haves should be included in your wardrobe this summer:
- Crop top: Since the start of spring, crop tops have become a major trend among teens. Lace or print tops will look amazing with summer fashion. Forever 21 has a vast selection of tops that start at $4.80.
- Sundress: Sundresses are a recurring fashion trend for summer. There is no question that this should be in every girl’s wardrobe. With lace being a summer trend, I recommend purchasing a lace skater dress from Delia’s. This classy dress will look great on you this summer. $44.90 at delias.com
- Sandals: Keep your feet looking sharp with a pair of wedge or gladiator sandals. The Reba metallic gladiator wedge combines these trends. $34 at maurices.com
- Orange lipstick: Summer is all about bright colors. Add a pop of color by using orange lipstick. This color looks flattering on all skin tones, but make sure it is a creamy and glossy color and not matte. $7.49 at maybelline.com
- Shorts: What would summer be without shorts? This summer, be sure to have color or print shorts to stay on the fashion scene.
Be a fashionista this summer and include these must-have items in your wardrobe.