Let’s Talk about Travel Tips…
When planning your trip, knowing what you need before you leave can help save you money during your travels. Always research your destination and plan your itinerary in advance. Make sure you always include the following items in your carry on:
- A change of clothes.
- A copy of your itinerary and travel documents.
- Camera and Charger
- Credit Card (put a travel alert on your card)
- Passport (if you’re traveling to Foreign Countries)
These items will help make your travels easier, but everyone should also be aware of traveling do’s and don’ts.
- Heed warnings
- Pay fees
- Stay aware of travel alerts
- Keep all documents in a safe place that is out of site
- Learn about the laws and customs of your destination
- Enjoy yourself!
- Bring Valuables
- Pack essential documents and medication in your luggage
- Cary large amounts of cash
- Lose your passport
These tips will help you make the most of your travels.
Enjoy your Travels!